Vesna Mačković – the author, performer, producer of the shows of contemporary dance and multimedia and experimental theater. Co-founder with Žak Valenta and coordinator of educational Performing Arts Program (PAP). Initiator of the initiative “Art accessible to everyone”.
- All the best about the dead – author, performer
- Under a glass bell – autorica, solo izvođačica
- Two of them – coauthor and performer with Jelena Mesar
- Intensities – radiophonic cover – Vedran Hleb, Vesna Mačković
- Video performance ‘Salute’ – collaboration with Ana Opalić
- Smoke and mirrors – D-LC – coauthor and performer
- Part of the story – author of text and voice (residency of Molly Lynch in Zagreb)
- Shadow casters: Urban hum episode T.F.T.
- Intensities – own production, – coauthor and performer
- Shadow casters: Urban hum episode T.E.K.
- Magnolia (In Defiance) – IMRC – coauthor and performer
- Little man wants to cross the line (MONTAЖ$TROJ)
Education and workshops
- Sounded bodies festival (3 workshops: Jeanine Durning, Alma Söderberg i Jolika Sudermann, Jule Flierl)
- Not a Self-Portrait workshop (Faustin Linyekula)
- Voice and singing workshop (Anne-Marie Blink)
- Physical theater (Žak Valenta)
- Le zbor (mezzosopran, LQBTIQ activistic choir, making of music video, performances in Zagreb, Vukovar, Vinkovci, island Lesvos, Greece)
- Unlimited Access dance workshop (Jordi Cortés Molina)
- Voice as a body, text as a music – workshop (Irena Tomažin)
- IMRC (Integrated movement research collective) workshops
(Iva Nerina Sibila)