Author, performer and producer working in areas of live and video performances, contemporary dance and multimedial experimental theatre. Also creates video art and radiophonic sound art.
In Croatia she co-operated with: Montažstroj, IMRC, Bacači sjenki, Alenom i Nenadom Sinkauzom, Vedranom Hlebom, Anom Horvat, Ivanom Lušičićem Liikom, alternative rock bend Radost!.
Awarded with 3rd prize at THT@MSU 2016. yearly exhibition of contemporary arts for video performance ‘Salute’.
Resident at Robert Wilson’s Watermill center in New York in 2017.
Awarded in New York with International audio fiction award in category Sarah Lawrence college students jury for her radiophonic drama ‘Krleža, stand in line!’.
Member of international trio of improvisational music, voice and text with Austrian electric violinist Mia Zabelka and Russian pianist Roman Stolyar.
In 2018. she creates experimental sound art project in Kazahstan with ansamble Eegeru and actress Zhanel Segazina.
She co-founded, with Žak Valent, the PAP (Performing Arts Program) educational program taking place in the Museum of Contemporary Art, in Zagreb since 2015.
She started the initiative ‘Art Available to Everyone‘.
- Extreme routine – dance film
- Who is faster? – theatre show for the end of the world
- Krleža, stand in line! – theater play
- Whisper to me, I wanna yell! – performance of music and text in Russian, Kazakh and Croatian language, Kazakhstan (Festival Revelation in Almaty)
- Whisper to me, I wanna yell! – voice and text performance, Satyrianas Festival in Sao Paulo
- Flying by sound, melting the words – the world premier of international trio of improvised music and text
- It takes two to tango – contemporary dance
- Quotes of dissent: A dialogue – performance with Elaine Angelopoluous in New York
- Wax figure of Croatian artist in New York – series of public performances
- Salute – performance at Robert Wilson’s New York City residence
- Krleža, stand in line! – radio work for the “Ars acustica” show on Croatian radio
- Golden medal – body performance, Perforations Festival
- Kikiriki – music teaser of performance Golden medal with alternative rock band Radost!
- Closing all slaughterhouses! – sound performance during peaceful public demonstrations organized by “Animal Liberation”
- All the best about the dead – author, performer
- Under a glass bell – autorica, solo izvođačica
- Two of them – coauthor and performer with Jelena Mesar
- Intensities – radiophonic cover – Vedran Hleb, Vesna Mačković
- Video performance ‘Salute’ – collaboration with Ana Opalić
- Smoke and mirrors – D-LC – coauthor and performer
- Part of the story – author of text and voice (residency of Molly Lynch in Zagreb)
- Shadow casters: Urban hum episode T.F.T.
- Intensities – own production, – coauthor and performer
- Shadow casters: Urban hum episode T.E.K.
- Magnolia (In Defiance) – IMRC – coauthor and performer
- Little man wants to cross the line (MONTAЖ$TROJ)
Education and workshops
- Sounded bodies festival (3 workshops: Jeanine Durning, Alma Söderberg i Jolika Sudermann, Jule Flierl)
- Not a Self-Portrait workshop (Faustin Linyekula)
- Voice and singing workshop (Anne-Marie Blink)
- Physical theater (Žak Valenta)
- Le zbor (mezzosopran, LQBTIQ activistic choir, making of music video, performances in Zagreb, Vukovar, Vinkovci, island Lesvos, Greece)
- Unlimited Access dance workshop (Jordi Cortés Molina)
- Voice as a body, text as a music – workshop (Irena Tomažin)
- IMRC (Integrated movement research collective) workshops
(Iva Nerina Sibila)