Author, performer and producer working in the fields of live and video performances, contemporary dance and multimedial experimental theatre. Also creates video art and radiophonic sound art.
She founded ARKTIK – The Institute for the Future – arts organization with mission to produce socially engaged activistic art projects.
Awarded with 3rd prize at THT@MSU 2016. yearly exhibition of contemporary arts for video performance ‘Salute’.
Resident at Robert Wilson’s Watermill center in New York in 2017.
Awarded in New York with International audio fiction award in the category of Sarah Lawrence college students jury for her radiophonic drama ‘Krleža, stand in line!’.
She performed at 4 continents and collaborated in New York, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kazahstan, Brazil. She performed in international trio for improvised music with Russian pianist Roman Stolyar and Austrian electric violinist Mia Zabelka. In Kazahstan she created the project of experimental sound with contemporary ansamble Eegeru and actress Zhanel Sergazina.
She co-founded, with Žak Valenta, the PAP (Performing Arts Program) educational program taking place in the Museum of Contemporary Arts, in Zagreb since 2015.
She started the initiative ‘Art Available to Everyone‘.
- Come, rabbit, come! – open space performance at the peaceful demonstrations for forbidding the hunting of animals, Zagreb, Croatia
- My voice, your voice – Radio-drama workshop, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Sacra Croata Paulistano
- Where do I belong? (Onde pertenço?) – performance, Sao Paulo, Brazil, The Croatian Culture week, Dalmatia Friends Club
- Am I your most beautiful lesbian, bisexual, trans person ever? (Eu sou sua mais linda lésbica, bissexual e trans de sempre?) – performance, Festival Satyrianas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- “our Beautiful” – performance
- Screen saver – video performans
- Under the mountain – audio travelogue from Kazakhstan for Croatian Radio (broadcast Skitnje u zvuku)
- Extreme routine – dance film
- Who is faster? – theatre show for the end of the world
- Krleža, stand in line! – theater play
- Whisper to me, I wanna yell! – performance of music and text in Russian, Kazakh and Croatian language, Kazakhstan (Festival Revelation in Almaty)
- Whisper to me, I wanna yell! – voice and text performance, Satyrianas Festival in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Different me, different you – public performance with participants of the workshop of the same name, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Flying by sound, melting the words – the world premier of international trio of improvised music and text
- It takes two to tango – contemporary dance
- Quotes of dissent: A dialogue – performance with Elaine Angelopoluous in New York
- Wax figure of Croatian artist in New York – series of public performances
- Salute – performance at Robert Wilson’s New York City residence
- Krleža, stand in line! – radio work for the “Ars acustica” show on Croatian radio
- Golden medal – body performance, Perforations Festival
- Kikiriki (Peanuts) – music video announcing theatre show Golden medal with alternative rock band Radost!
- Close all slaughterhouses! – sound performance during peaceful public demonstrations organized by “Animal Liberation”
- All the best about the dead – author, performer
- Under a glass bell – autorica, solo izvođačica
- Two of them – coauthor and performer with Jelena Mesar
- Intensities – radiophonic cover – Vedran Hleb, Vesna Mačković
- Video performance ‘Salute’ – collaboration with Ana Opalić
- Smoke and mirrors – D-LC – coauthor and performer
- Part of the story – author of text and voice (residency of Molly Lynch in Zagreb)
- Shadow casters: Urban hum episode T.F.T.
- Intensities – own production, – coauthor and performer
- Shadow casters: Urban hum episode T.E.K.
- Magnolia (In Defiance) – IMRC – coauthor and performer
- Little man wants to cross the line (MONTAЖ$TROJ)
Education and workshops
- Sounded bodies festival (3 workshops: Jeanine Durning, Alma Söderberg i Jolika Sudermann, Jule Flierl)
- Not a Self-Portrait workshop (Faustin Linyekula)
- Voice and singing workshop (Anne-Marie Blink)
- Physical theater (Žak Valenta)
- Le zbor (mezzosopran, LQBTIQ activistic choir, making of music video, performances in Zagreb, Vukovar, Vinkovci, island Lesvos, Greece)
- Unlimited Access dance workshop (Jordi Cortés Molina)
- Voice as a body, text as a music – workshop (Irena Tomažin)
- IMRC (Integrated movement research collective) workshops
(Iva Nerina Sibila)